Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mis hijos...

Well...for some reason, I guess I feel compelled to take pictures of my sons in sombreros! Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I am a Spanish teacher? In any case, after taking a picture of Finn in a sombrero the other day, I was looking through some old pictures of Kedron, and found that he, too, had been subjected to a hat bigger than he was perched on his head!



See if you can tell who is who...although it may not be too hard, considering the size of Finn's cheeks and Kedron's ears!

Here's Finn chilling with Grandpa D in their almost matching hats! If you look closely, you will see that Grandpa has a stripey blue shirt on, too!





1 comment:

DoRe' said...

"Awww....Finn's adorable!" (That would be the girls, not realizing that Kedron is one of those adorable babies...:-0)