Monday, December 1, 2008

Halloween


Well - I know this is a little belated, but Kedron turned 8 on Halloween, so wanted to share some pictures from his special day!

Kedron with all of his birthday loot! He decided to be a skeleton for his party!
All of the kids at the party!
We decided to join in the fun - can you guess what Adrian & I are supposed to represent? (Since I was a banana, Finn certainly had to be a monkey - and a very upset one, at that!)
Our little princess... in more ways than one, I suppose!








3 comments:

Shirley said...

Great costumes (and such a darling litte monkey :D)!

the homestead girl said...

All of your costumes are adorable!! I can't believe how fast your kiddo's are growing up-pretty cute! Hope you guys are doing well. :-)

PS-Did the chicken turn out? ;-)

Jeff, Rebekah, Chloe, and Wyatt said...

Thanks for leaving me a comment so I could find your blog! I didn't know you had one! I was so excited to see pics of Finn- I never even knew you were pregnant till Susie mentioned something about your new baby!! He is adorable! Yes, I will take any baby boy clothes you want to get rid of- we're not finding out our baby's gender but my brother's wife is for sure having a boy the beginning of Feb.(they have two girls) I am due March 18.