Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Baby Bump


Well...a certain friend asked me to post a pic of my 'baby bump' so she could see how much it was growing! So...here it is! I am 5 months (almost 24 weeks) pregnant here! According to the Dr., I am measuring 2 weeks bigger than I should, and the ultrasound said that the baby is big for its age! (Considering Kedron was 10 lbs. and Anya 10 lbs. 14 oz. at birth, that is a very good possibility! I did dream that the baby was going to be 16 lbs at birth...I certainly hope that dream doesn't come true!)

2 comments:

DoRe' said...

Jennifer, please standby while I stew over the fact that as a short person, my 5 month baby "bump" had people offering to drive me to the hospital because they were so sure I was past my due date and about to give birth; talk about feeling fat! :p Tall people get all the breaks!

DoRe' said...

P.S. You actually look like you're losing weight. Pbbbbt.